Sunday Weigh-In 009

I'm going to make this post short and sweet today. I am feeling really great this week. I finally got over my cold and I had a great work week. I worked out every day and I tracked everything I ate. It was pretty much flawless week. On Friday and Saturday I went out and had a few drinks. Prior to going out, I made sure that I ran or walked - at least burning 400 calories each time. 

My trainer, Palani, and I had a really great talk on Thursday. I finally had a chance to work out with him again. I was paired with a new client and Palani used me as an example to help motivate his new client. I felt like I accomplished a lot since March but whenever I hear it from my trainers, I feel it 10 times more. Especially when they use me as an example. My favorite story he told was how much attitude I had when I first started working out with him. Overtime exercising became easy and now he's pushing me to do more. Needless to say, I'm loving it! 

This week I started a "0 to 5k" training program. Running has never been my "thing." It's always been difficult for me. I didn't really understand how to pace my breathing and I always felt heavy running. However, the app, 5k Runner, I downloaded has been super helpful to me. In fact, I've been kind of bad cause I've used it on days that weren't my "training" days. Today I did a walk/run with my dog Junior and I almost ran the whole first 5 minutes of warm-up. I was so proud of myself. 

This was my walk/run on Friday. Local Natives definitely helped me move my butt!


Now it's time for my Sunday weigh-in result. I am very excited for this because I worked hard all week. 

209.8! I cannot tell you how ecstatic I am about that!

I know the number isn't always the "end all, be all" in weight-loss but I've been noticing changes in my body, changes in my mind, and changes in the way I'm able to be motivated. I'm just so happy these days because it doesn't take much to get me out of the house to walk or run or go to the gym. I'm very proud of myself. I have no other words for it! 

#nothingsgonnaknockthisgirldown

Until next time, keep smiling! 






4 thought(s):

  1. you really inspire me girl!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So excited! Maybe I can run with you! I did get our schedule finally, and it is crazy! But it looks like I might be able to do a hike really early in the day on Saturday. I have to check again because the schedule might change slightly since no one knows when results are coming out! -Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha You can run with me after my training weeks are over! ;) I bet you're fast!!

      Kristen

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...