Sunday Weigh-in 008

It is officially week 8! I am well on my way to getting past the 210's. This week was a little rough because on Tuesday right before training I fell asleep in my car. I felt like I was hit by a truck of exhaustion. I don't know if I was exhausted from work or from the emotional turmoil I've been going through lately... all I knew was that I was tired. I dragged myself into the gym and trained for my hour. I burned a good amount of calories and I felt great. When I got home, I went to sleep early and woke up the next morning feeling a tad congested. Wednesday was hot! I had to go explore Belmont Park and the San Diego Zoo for work and when I returned to the office at noon, I wanted to pass out. I felt sick - I was congested, my eyes burned, my head hurt. It was horrible. I went home from work sick and slept all afternoon and well into the evening. Thursday I went to work but dragged again. I went home before training so I could make dinner. Friday and Saturday were about recovery for me. I wanted to work out - believe me, I did - but I was exhausted. I could barely keep my eyes open and my whole body hurt. I felt terrible as I sat on the couch and watched tv. I managed to stay well under my calorie count despite being sick. I'm hoping this week goes by better since I'm feeling better right now. I'm still a tad congested but overall, I'm feeling good. 

Here's my weigh-in for today (I'm changing my weigh-ins to Sunday since my menu planning starts on Sunday now): 

211.2! I'm ALMOST THERE! This week means EVERYTHING to me!

Over the week, I kept track of what I ate and I made changes to anything I chose not to eat or had to change. I really loved making the menu and having it on my fridge every morning. I didn't have to guess what to eat and I felt more in control of my food intake. 

I'm a bit frustrated that I got sick this week. I do my best to be healthy, I upped my intake of water, I ate more fruits and vegetables. It's frustrating to deal with being sick on top of trying to maintain my healthy lifestyle. 

Any tips for avoiding sickness? Or at least making it last a shorter amount of time? 


Until next time, keep smiling! 



2 thought(s):

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! All I can say about avoiding getting sick is take your vitamins and wash your hands but sometimes, it just happens. Sounds like you work out a lot and the body doesn't always cooperate! Wow you are REALLY close to ONEderland. Hope to meet you there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Tina!

      You're right, I feel like I do all I can to avoid getting sick. But, yes, it just happens sometimes.

      Oh! ONEderland - I love it! Yes, I hope to see you there as well!

      Thanks for stopping by,

      Kristen

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...