"Wicked," baby!

Last Saturday I was fortunate enough to see "Wicked" with Jessica. It was such a fun experience. We both decided to get dolled up for the occasion. Anytime I can whip out my red lipstick, I know it's going to be a good time! There's something about red lipstick that makes me feel sexy. Did I just say "sexy"? Yes I did! But anyway, after our hike that morning, Jessica and I rushed home and rested for the evening's events. Our seats were in the way back (waaay back) but it was okay because we rented binoculars for $5. Not bad on top of our $32 dollar tickets. The songs and acting were great, I was singing "Popular" in my head all week. After the play we went to sushi and I indulged in a couple of drinks. 
Trying to look cute! This was the first time I wore these wedges that I found at Ross!

A close up of my necklace and red lips. 

At Civic Theatre in Downtown San Diego!

Jessica matched the parking garage!

Jessica looking cute in her dress outside the theatre.


Inside the lobby.

Inside the theatre. That dragon was only used once which I found strange since it was a focal point during the whole play!

Adjusting the binoculars before the show begins!

And I'm just being goofy before the show begins... 

Definitely a fun night for me! I need to think of something to reward myself with once I get to the 200's. I'm getting there before September... or at least, that's what I'm challenging myself to! 

Until next time, keep smiling. 





5 thought(s):

  1. Girly you look absolutely stunning, STUNNING! That dress is perfection on you and I agree, red lipstick makes everything better. Oh and I am beyond jeals that you got to see Wicked and even more jealous that you got to see it with Jessica! Lady is awesome (and looks goooorgeous as well!)
    XO
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! :) Jessica and I are good buds hehe :)

      Thanks for stopping by,

      Kristen

      Delete
  2. The two of you look fabulous! Love both pairs of wedges. Looks like such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! It was such a great time!

      Thanks for stopping by,
      Kristen

      Delete
  3. you look absolutely beautiful!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...