Monday Weigh-in 007


Yikes! This is what happens when you don't exercise throughout the week. I only made time to exercise on Tuesday and Thursday, my designated training days, and then a hike on Saturday. I'm hoping this week is different. I really want to get that number down past the 210's. I know I can do it, it's just a matter of working hard and motivating myself. This week I'm trying a different approach which I hope to discuss on Friday. I have a really unhealthy habit of letting my personal life get in the way of my personal growth. I know that sounds weird but I let everyone's emotions effect how I feel about myself. My personal problems with my family, friends, or exboyfriends keep me stuck here, at this limbo. I feel unmotivated when I'm sad and I would rather sit in bed and listen to music.

This week I'm focusing on me. I need to let go of some "demons" and continue to grow. I'm not going to let this number stop me from reaching my goal. Four pounds is nothing and I'm determined to lose them!

Sometimes we all need a kick in the butt, I got mine this weekend.

However, here is some photo love to brighten up this post a little!

The puppies enjoying ice cream (lucky dogs... hehe)

Sunday night dinner. I love me some brussels sprouts! 

Trying to look pretty for work. Sometimes looking pretty gets my mind off things... 



I hope everyone is having a fabulous week.

Until next time, keep smiling.




2 thought(s):

  1. Forget pretty.....try STUNNING!!

    It's so hard to not let emotions affect how we behave. I was having a couple hard days at work and all I really wanted to do was curl up in bed with some chocolate or a good cheesecake!

    So glad you got the "kick in the pants" you needed! We all need one once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's so important to remember that we all get knocked down but that it's up to us to get up again. And I feel ya on the sweets - why do they always "temporarily" make things better? hehe

      Take care! :)
      Kristen

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...