Monday Weigh-in 006

I'm back! It took me an entire weekend to reorganize my thoughts and to figure out a personal situation, but alas everything is back on track. I believe it takes a strong person to admit their faults and to want to change those faults. A lot of people walk around and think they don't need any improvements, which can be very liberating but it can also confine you to the status-quo. I believe that there is always room for improvement which is why I believe in weight-loss, healthy living, and overall improvement of body and mind. Eventually, I would like to share my journey to this point in my life but that will need some time to piece together and make comprehensive. 


While the weekend was very draining, I managed to come out on top. I ate as best I could considering the circumstances and took a personal day on Sunday to take care of my body. I don't drink very often but this past Saturday I partook in some festivities with some friends. It definitely took my mind off things and made me realize what was important. 


The results from a week of watching what I eat and exercising gave me this result: 


It's 3lbs. less than last week. I'm hoping I can maintain this for the next week or even lose 3 more pounds! 


I am currently working on running because I want another outlet. I was very proud of myself the other day. I ran for almost two minutes straight. I wanted to stop because I just feel really heavy trying to run and it was painful but I kept moving. On Thursday, my trainer, Dustin (this week), forced me to move my butt. I told him, "I can't" and he said, "It's all in your head." Boy, was he right! 


My ability to exercise is all in my head. When I think I can't, in reality, I can. I just need to keep reminding myself. I got this far and I'm so close to my first goal weight of 210. I would love to get out of the 210's and leave them behind. 


I gotta keep moving forward. 


Until next time, keep smiling. 







2 thought(s):

  1. OMG....That is great about the weight loss! Well done! I am sure next week you will see the 210's or be even closer to it! Hope everything else is ok!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's great to have support. I'm still working towards the 210's. It's been a difficult journey but hopefully by the end of July... the 4 lbs my body is holding onto will be gone!

      Take care,
      Kristen

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...