Monday Weigh-In 003


It's time for my Monday weigh-in. I'm a little nervous due to the weekend that I had. My sister had her graduation BBQ on Friday, I spent time with my friend, Alex, on Saturday, and then Father's Day was on Sunday. I really dread weekends because I'm unable to follow my routine. During the week it's easy because I'm at work but once the weekend rolls around I sleep later and I eat at odd hours. It's something I really want to work on and with that said, it's something I will definitely make a better effort of doing. 


Me, my sister, Karina, and my friend, Alex at Slaters 50/50 located at Liberty Station, San Diego for Father's Day
Top: Forever 21+, 1X
Skirt: Target, XL
Belt: H&M, L
Sandals: Target, 9

Lately, I've been really tired. I did manage to work out on Saturday. I joined my coworker at her friend, Kelly's, workout class, Leash Your Fitness. It was a great way to work out with my dog, Junior! He was such a great sport and allowed all the other dogs to treat him like the "new" guy. I enjoyed the workout because it involved a bit of running (something I'm terrible at) and I burned over 500 calories! Not bad for an hour. 


Back to what I was saying - I've been tired lately and I don't know why. Today I was suppose to go to the gym but I ended up going home. I tried working out in the pool but that got boring and I decided to sit in the hot tub. I'm hoping to get more sleep tonight so that I'll feel refreshed tomorrow. Any tips of gaining more energy? My diet hasn't changed... I'm not sure what's going on. 

Well, to end the post here's my weigh-in. It's a pound less and I can be happy about that, especially after a weekend of disastrous eating. 



And there you have it. I hope YOU had a wonderful weekend. 

Until next time, keep smiling! 

Kristen 




3 thought(s):

  1. you can do it homie i believe in you

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my god! I love the outfit- love the bird print! -Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that shirt, it's definitely a go-to item. It's light so it's perfect for those summer days!

      Kristen

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...