Monday Weigh-In 001

Every morning my boyfriend wakes me up at around 5-5:30am. He lives in Louisiana so it's not completely "weird" but when he does that, I tend to say good morning and then fall back asleep. I've been trying to wake up when he calls but for some reason, I've had no desire to get out of bed. Today was different. It was mostly different because I need to start putting my foot down (off the bed) and get going in the morning. However... my dog, Rex, had different plans. 

Alright Rex, you can sleep in...

Every Monday morning, I want to do a weigh in. It may help keep me motivated - also, it may help motivate me to paint my toe nails! 

And here it is, the "truth."

Now, I know a lot of people don't like to focus on the "number" but for me, the number helps. I don't see changes on myself right away. Yes, I feel better and happier but I get motivated by results. The change in that numbers helps me know that I'm balancing input and output of calories. Does it help anyone else? 
Anyway, onto breakfast....

I had strawberries with cottage cheese and honey along with some oatmeal. The Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar (Weight Control) is my favorite. I'm still not a fan of cottage cheese but I'm going to eat it because I bought it and I really dislike wasting food. 

After eating breakfast, I packed my food for the day. 
I like to pack a mid-morning snack, my lunch, and an afternoon snack. Sometimes I don't eat it in this order and sometimes I don't eat what I pack at all. For example, for my mid-morning snack I had a banana and the nuts. For lunch I just ate my salad, the "chicken" patty, fruit salad, and the Fiber One bar. I decided not to have an afternoon snack due to my late lunch. (I just ate the apple as an after dinner snack.)

Here I am enjoying some time after work with my animals. After this I worked out... just to earn a few more calories for dinner. WHAT? That's my motivation sometimes! Haha :-)

Taylor wanted to hang out as well... 

After I worked out I made dinner but I'll save that for another post! 

Until then, keep smiling! 


Kristen


0 thought(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...