Monday Weigh-In 002


Let's start with my Monday weigh-in. It's not a big change but it's a change. I told my sister today that I am out of the 220's and that I was never going back. It's so encouraging to know that my hard work is paying off. It's not easy - in fact, this weekend was really difficult. I was off work on Friday and Monday due to my sister's graduation from Cal Poly Pomona. When I'm not at work I tend to fall out of my routine and I don't eat when I should and if I am eating, it's not always "on plan". I feel that I had a great weekend due in part to a wonderful hike I had on Saturday (post to come). I, for the most part, logged all my food. I've stopped making myself feel bad for eating the "wrong" thing because let's face it, we all have bad days - or moments. It's okay. Food happens. 


I'm really happy that restaurants are starting to provide nutrition information. It's really helpful for me to get an idea of how many calories I am consuming. Applebee's, IHOP, and Mimi's Cafe does a great job of providing "Light and Fit" menu items. Although, I take the calorie value as a rough "guessimate," it helps me figure out how many calories I will be able to have throughout the rest of my day. Sometimes I get stressed out when I go out to eat with my friends and family. For example, tonight my parents wanted to go to a neighborhood Mexican restaurant and I stared at the menu unsure of what to order. I settled with a shrimp salad with Caesar dressing on the side. I also ordered a bean tostada - although it wasn't the healthiest option, I knew I had the extra calories to consume. However, I've noticed that heavy food like the bean tostada tend to hurt my stomach now. Is it a sign? I'll go with "yes!"


Friday
Shirt: Target, L
Skirt: Forever 21+, 1X
Sandals: Target, 9
Accessories: Earrings, Clarie's; Bracelet: H&M; Glass Ring, Hawaiian Market Vendor

Friday Night
My little sister graduates! Congratulations Karina!
Jacket: Target, XL
Dress: Target, XXL
Belt: H&M, L

Monday
Shirt: Forever 21+, 1X
Belt: H&M, L
Jeans: Old Navy, 18
Sandals: Target, 9


What a busy weekend! I wish I found more time to work out (Sunday/Monday) but driving from San Diego to Pomona and back to San Diego takes a lot out of you. I just wanted to relax before going back to work tomorrow. 


Although it was a busy weekend, I had fun with my friends and family. I am so proud of my sister for graduating from college! Now she'll be home and we can find ways to help motivate one another. One thing she already helped me with is cleaning out my closet. It's also a few pounds lighter! Awesome! 


Until then, keep smiling! 


Kristen 

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...