Now this is an outfit post

During the week I find myself having difficulty getting out of bed. My alarm goes off at 5am and I'm hitting snooze for an hour. I've really been trying to work on waking up at 5am but I'm stubborn. I figure I can make breakfast in 25 minutes, change in 10, and get my make up done in about 10ish minutes. That's only 45 minutes I need in the morning! However, I find that I'm more stressed out when I rush through everything. This week I forced myself out of bed around 5:30, I got my outfit ready, and prepped myself for make up. I put some bacon in the oven (best idea ever) and I go about my morning. I actually had time to take pictures of my outfits! It's laundry week (seriously! It's not me trying to be modest about my outfits). I've been trying to get away from this silhouette but it's difficult when it's almost everything in my closet. While I don't mind the curve hugging clothing, I find myself more attracted to a-line or fit and flare dresses.


Black and white heart blouse - Target
Green pencil skirt - Forever 21+
Flats - Ross



Studded Peter Pan Collar blouse - H&M
Floral pencil skirt - H&M
Tights - Target
Heels - Target
Rocko the pitbull - The Barking Lot (lol)


Sunglasses - Koby's Swap Meet
San Diego State Jersey - Unknown (it's "vintage" HAHA)
Red skirt - Forever 21+

Today I went to the Aztec football game. Last game of the season! I'll post about it later.

What are you up to this weekend?

Love,

3 thought(s):

  1. that floral skirt is so FUN!

    p.s. i'm totes your blog's newest follower :)
    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that first outfit, the blue skirt is just the prettiest color. I was constantly snoozing my alarm for about 45 minutes before the time change. Now that the light comes into my room, I'm waking up earlier and actually have time to make myself breakfast and get completely ready before going to work.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Kristen! Keep up the good work! And I really really love the middle outfit! Such a cute lace peter pan collar! I love how you paired it with the bright floral skirt! -Jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...