Color Run San Diego 2012

This weekend was the Color Run in San Diego. It was the first 5k I've ever participated in. Although I didn't run much of it, I felt it was definitely worth my time. It was so much fun running through all the different color stations and then enjoying the color party at the end with my girlfriends. Sometimes it's difficult to find inner peace with life constantly moving at such a fast pace but Saturday I felt better. I was around positive people and I was having so much fun. I forgot about my miserable week of eating candy and drinking Diet Coke and I was just happy. Ahh... inner peace. I loved having my friend Nicole out here from Hawai'i for the Color Run. Girl time at it's best!












An amazing weekend full of fun, laughter, and color! What more could a girl ask for?

Btw - I'm back. For good! New layout, new blog name, new approach. Hope you stick around for the fun.

Love,


4 thought(s):

  1. oh my gosh I remember when this happened here in Seattle. I didn't know what was going on!!! So many painted people running around the city! Nicely done on doing a 5k lady!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a ton of fun. I highly recommend it. :)

      Kristen Nicole

      Delete
  2. This look slike the afternoon one! My sis and I did the morning one. :) HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!!!!! Glad you enjoyed it! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It was awesome. I wanted to do the morning but when I signed up I couldn't.

      Thank you for the encouragement! :)

      Kristen Nicole

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...