It's Been a Rough Week



Red Cat Print Blouse - Forever 21
White Polka Dot Shorts - Old Navy
Black Tights - Target
Cheetah Bow Flats - Ross


I made it through the week. My week started off on a rough start. I was feeling completely off and I wasn't sure what was wrong with me. I felt tired and like I was forgetting something. On Tuesday, I made a huge mistake at work and I thought I might be put on probation or fired. I couldn't sleep and I couldn't eat. I felt horrible. On Wednesday I went to work, crying, and my boss and I spoke about what happened. She said I wasn't going to be fired so I felt some relief. I just couldn't get over the fact that I was so irresponsible and unorganized. The week ended on a good note when I went to a training. I felt refreshed and I learned so much. The above outfit pictures were taken on Friday. I felt super cute in my cat shirt. I even wore it out to get drinks with my friends. Some guy complimented my shirt which let's face it, it's funny when guys compliment clothing. 

I hope this week is better. It's definitely going to be shorter - three work days and two holidays. I need this four day weekend badly. However, I have so much work to get done this week. Here goes nothing!

Love, 



4 thought(s):

  1. Poor thing! I hope this week will be better for you! Just remember everyone makes mistakes at work... and yes big ones...and your boss has too im sure so just learn from it and move on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry for that mistake! I messed up on my summerjob once and I was so depressed because of it, you don't want to make mistakes. But it was alright eventually and I can even return, thank god. I can imagine it must be much heavier with a real job though, I'm glad it was okay in the end.

    Onto something happier, your blouse is soooo pretty! That guy was right haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristen,
    You look so pretty!
    I bet you still want to look slimmer and sexier too aren' you?
    If so, I have a solution for you. Are you skeptical? Me too when I first started.
    If you thinking about losing that FAT and INCHES, and had try so many products and programs but none of them work!
    Your search is over! I have the best products with 100% money back guarantee from America's #1 natural nutrition company.
    90 days to lose weight. 90 days to learn how to keep it off.
    Quite possibly the last weight-loss program you'll ever need

    Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42JHz3zhrZg

    Or start today!
    http://stayhealthy.myshaklee.com/us/en/shaklee180.s.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...