Battle on the Midway

A couple weeks ago I scored tickets to the Battle on the Midway from my work. If you don't know, this is a pretty pricey event and takes place on the historic Midway Battleship. There are very few things I have a passion for (does that sound bad?) and one of those things is college basketball. Not just "any" college basketball but Aztec college ball. I was never an Aztec but I did grow up going to football and basketball games so it only makes sense. 

Feeling so lucky right about now!

The Midway on any other day is just an awesome museum on the water. 

A view of the Coronado Bridge from our seats







A great day for Aztec ball even though they lost. It was still so much fun and I'm glad I had a chance to experience a game on the Midway.

Anyone else a sports fan? 

Love, 


2 thought(s):

  1. Looks like a fun time and you girls look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic atmosphere!
    Happy new year!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...