I'm not a drunk... I promise.

On Friday my friend Nicole flew in from Hawai'i. Her flight arrived at 11pm so all afternoon I ran errands for the Color Run and then I hung out at Jessica's house and bothered her about helping me with my blog. After many different attempts to make layouts work and saying over and over again how dumb Blogger was I decided it was time to get ready to go out. Nicole wanted to go out on Friday and I was more than happy to oblige! It was funny because when we were in the car I was telling her about all the places I like to take my friends that are visiting and most of them were bars... whoops! I promise I'm not a drunk. I just really enjoy a good beer and a good atmosphere. Friday night called for Aero Club and Small Bar. Aero Club because that's where you go after you arrive from a flight and Small Bar because they have the best mules in San Diego. 





Red and White Heart Cardigan: Forever 21
Gray V-Neck T-Shirt: Forever 21
Black and White Polka Dot Shorts: Old Navy
Black tights: Target
Red Bow Pumps: Betseyville via Ross

Tell me about your favorite local bar (or restaurant)! 

Love, 






10 thought(s):

  1. hey, thanks for the comment :) I am seriously loving that hearts/polka dots combo!! I know pattern mixing is big right now but I never have the courage to do it myself, haha.
    <3 Mackenzie
    www.birdfriend.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very wary of pattern mixing but this just made sense to me. haha I figured that polka dots and hearts were very similar!

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Kristen Nicole

      Delete
  2. Cuuute pants!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable. And it's true, blogger can definitely be tricky but sometimes taking that break away from it can be better!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I went out for the night and then everything made sense after the weekend was over, haha.

      Kristen Nicole

      Delete
  4. Hey Girl! I just came across your blog...it is delightful! I will definitely have to check out one of those bars the next time i make it down to sd...but i typically stick around pb lol I like to take people to this cute little area called downtown claremont to a place called viva madrid. delicious spanish food (and the BEST sangria you will ever have in your life!)...and...you can buy any of the decorations hanging on the walls! Its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love San Diego. It's so beautiful and fun for visitors. I'm glad you came across my blog too! Your great is great... I'm following you for sure!

      Kristen Nicole

      Delete
  5. Ah! Adorable. Love the polka dot shorts and cardigan! You are too cute!!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just recently started wearing shorts so this is all new to me, haha!

      Kristen Nicole

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...