Hey girl, I like your style

I like a fierce chick who doesn't give a damn. Style-wise I like when people take risks and stand by their style choices. Today I was listening to this amazing song by Grace Potters and the Nocturnals called, "Never Go Back." I saw Grace Potter live about a year and a half ago and she was amazing. She has such a powerful voice and presence on stage and I literally fell in love. Grace Potter and the Nocturnals just released a new album called, "The Lion The Beast The Beat" and it's such an great album.


Aside from her music, she has a style that is uniquely her. Although I won't be prancing around in short skirts any time soon I definitely appreciate and love her style. It's rugged and tough and pretty all at the same time. Not to mention her hair is super cute.












Who is your style inspiration? My list goes on and on... 

Love, 


2 thought(s):

  1. Why haven't I heard of this band before! I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard of her before, but this is the first time i've ever listened to one of her songs. what an amazing voice! her style is pretty great, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...