Sunday Weigh-In 013

204.4 :)

This week I've been doing a lot of thinking about my methods and the way I keep track of my weight. I wouldn't say it's an obsession (yet) but every morning (this past week) I've weighed myself and tracked it on My Fitness Pal. Every day was a different weight and every day I struggled to comprehend the difference whether it was a loss or a gain. It made me realize that I want to switch to a monthly weigh-in instead of a weekly one. At least in the sense of documenting because I feel a weekly weigh-in makes my weigh-ins seem less important. 

Throughout the month I want to focus on health and wellness and beauty (which can include fashion and the like). I want to focus on things that make me happy and keep me motivated. While seeing the difference on the scale is encouraging, I feel it hinders readers from truly understanding who I am. I'm not just a weight-loss blog tracking "health" by the scale. I feel the scale is an important tool to help keep things in perspective for me but I don't believe it should be the end all, be all to my weight or health journey.

I hope with this change that you, dear reader, will learn more about me. I am open to answering any questions you may have and I hope that this change will help my readers relate to me more. 

I hope you all had a wonderful week. 

Until next time, keep smiling!



4 thought(s):

  1. For me, weighing in once a week is a good way to stay on track. I find it easier to make corrections on a weekly basis than try and do that at the end of the month.

    If you jump on the scale a lot though, it can be depressing. It's very easy to be 2-3 pounds lighter in the morning than in the evening of the same day.

    I hope you find your balance...you seem to be doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me as well, weighing weekly keeps me on track. I try not to obsess over the numbers too much. Goodluck with your journey! BTW, I subscribed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely feel you on moving away from the scale and focusing more on health, wellness and beauty. I go back and forth all the time between, should I weigh myself to keep myself accountable, show progress, etc or should I just focus on being happy and forget what the scale says? For me, I've been hopping on every once in a while, definitely not every day (like I used to.) It's still such an emotional connection for me that I try to stay off.

    Anyway, I love your blog girl! Keep up the great work, you've been doing an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks here is many type of Digital Weighing scale

    like Equinox Glass Digital Weighing,Salter Electronic Baby Weighing,Salter Electronic Personal,Salter Digital Glass Weighing,Salter Digital Glass Weighing,Salter Digital Electronic Weighing,Equinox Analog Scale BR-9201,Equinox Analog Scale BR-9015,Bremed Digital Bathroom Scale,Equinox Analog Scale BR-9705,Equinox Digital Scale BE-EQ 11
    Thanks for given information about Weighing scale.This blog is very impassive and Healthgenie offers upto 40% off on Digital Weighing scale.
    Many types of scales are accessible for measuring different weights.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...