About My Hiatus

Hanging out in sunny Los Angeles with my best friend, Vicki (later that night those wedges broke, haha, more on that later!)

Oh, hello there. It's me! I'm alive and well. August, like I stated before, was crazy. I worked 7:30am to 4:00pm but I usually didn't leave work until 4:30pm! Then I had to go to the gym or training and then go home and make dinner and then get ready for bed. I was definitely thrown off my morning routine and I found it difficult to find time for myself. Self-care is so important when we're talking about health and wellness. In an attempt to self-care, I spent my weekends out with friends or in bed. 

At the end of August I decided that I needed to do something different for my workouts. I've been talking to my sister about Crossfit and I've decided to take the scary leap into it. With that being said, I had to make my last day at Fitness Together September 4th. I was sad to leave and also a little nervous. It was strange to know that the place and people who have been supporting me for the past six months would no longer be there anymore. My trainer, Palani, said I could go to him whenever I needed and this made the transition a bit easier for me. Closing one door and opening another. Let the adventure begin! 

Speaking of adventures, within the past week I was able to go on two mini trips with some of my closest girlfriends. On Thursday, I went to Santa Monica for a free show and on Saturday and Sunday I was in LA for my friend's friend's short film premier. They each deserve their own entries so I don't want to share too much. August and the beginning of September have been really fun. I felt happy and free and really blessed. 

Now that August is over, I plan on stopping by here more often. I have so much to say and so many pictures to share. It only seems right! 

Until next time, keep smiling! 



2 thought(s):

  1. Oh hey! Cute outfit by the way! That stuff is over, but I'm taking time to relax! I slept most of the day yesterday! Oh, we need to go thrifting and eat sushi!!! What are you eating tonight?! -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really jessica! It's greatest think. Thanks for given information about Weighing scale.This blog is very impassive and Healthgenie offers upto 40% off on Digital Weighing scale.
    Many types of scales are accessible for measuring different weights.
    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...