Sunday Weigh-In 012

Oh hey!

I know, I've neglected my "blog world" for an entire week! Every attempt to write an entry this week ended with me falling asleep. Work has been tough, long hours in the sun and entertaining children no-less! I feel that August will mostly be weekend posts but I digress. At least I'm posting and at least I'm still dedicated to my cause - getting healthy! I have to be honest though, Wednesday I didn't work out. Throughout the week I like to exercise Monday-Saturday. On Monday, Wednesday, Friday, I use my 5k trainer and if I have enough energy I stay at the YMCA and get some extra cardio in. On Tuesday, Thursday I train at Fitness Together and on Saturdays I do my hike/walk. This past Wednesday I got home with full intention on continuing my 5k training. I sat on my couch at 5pm and woke up at 8pm. That's how exhausted I was this week. My schedule at work right now also messes up my mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack so by the time I get home I'm starving. It's been difficult because when I'm really hungry I tend to nibble on things I shouldn't while I'm preparing dinner. I'm still a work in progress but at least I'm working.

I'm just going to end this post with some pictures from my relaxing Sunday. Another five day work week and a birthday party on Saturday. Let's do this!












Until next time, keep smiling! 


4 thought(s):

  1. I have a terrible time with nibbling while prepping dinner. What about putting out a little dish of something low calorie to snack on or grate some cheese and eat it small strand by small strand?

    There is a woman in my weight loss group who makes wonderful fugde and other baking...her secret to not eating out of the bowl afterwards..she has the sink full of water and it goes right in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I should just give myself a snack while I cook! Thank you for the tip :)

      Kristen

      Delete
  2. Hi! I have a favour to ask...PLEASE DONT STOP BLOGGING. I love reading your blog, you write with such honesty and passion. It is so good to hear somebody elses journey and know that I am not the only one who sometimes finds it hard! So please keep on going and keep on blogging!!!

    KA

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I won't stop! I will keep going - thank you for your kind words and support. I truly appreciate it!

      Kristen

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...